Life is demanding. And because of the many roles we fulfill as women and the increasingly unstable world in which we live, we can often feel depleted or, worse, completely empty. Yet God has called us to walk in victory— victory that doesn’t come through trying harder or being better organized or thinking positive thoughts.
Where does real victory come from then? It’s so beautifully simple. Jesus is calling us to come to him and rest in his presence. It’s in this place that we find all of the grace that we need for the challenges life may bring. Do you need more of God’s grace in your own life?
If so, we are excited to invite you to The Exchange Women’s Conference, “Draw Near,” with special guest speaker, Priscilla Shirer hosted by the Brooklyn Tabernacle! This powerful weekend will be an opportunity for you to come away from the cares of life so you can draw near to the One who gives you strength. Jesus longs to be near you and refresh your weary soul.
- WHO: Women
- DAY & TIME: Friday, July 13, 7:00pm to 10:00pm & Saturday, July 14 9:00am to 5:00pm
- LOCATION: Brooklyn Tabernacle (17 Smith Street, Main Sanctuary, Brooklyn)
- HOW TO FIND US: Text/Call Renata
- CONTACT: Renata (Renata@HopeHill.com or 608-609-8400)
- Cost: $10 cash must be given to Renata prior to the event to reserve your spot.