Writing is one of the best gifts given to mankind to connect humanity together and at the same time, connect us to our own thoughts.
In this meet-up, we are going start or continue a project - it could be a potential book, poetry or even just a personal journal. We will spend a few hours together in an encouraging and inspiring environment. All skill levels, welcome!
If interested in a guided project, we will be writing on the theme of “Real Stories from Real People”. This will be a project to show real stories from our walk of faith.
What to bring?
Please bring your laptop or your preferred writing instruments.
- DAY & TIME: Saturday, May 19th, Noon- 2 PM
- LOCATION: Whole Foods Market- 95 East Houston Street New York, NY 10002
- WHO IS THE EVENT FOR: Writers of all levels looking to progress in their writing goals
- CONTACT: Grace - email@example.com , (347) 770-2844
- Cost: FREE but feel free to make a lunch or beverage purchase from Whole Foods