Join us for a beautiful day of apple picking at the Wickham's Fruit Farm. We will meet on 44th St. & 3rd Ave. (Corner) and take the Hampton Jitney to Cutchogue leaving us across the street from our location. There we will have the opportunity to enjoy fresh apple cider donuts, old cider press, and fresh homemade pies.
- DAY & TIME: Saturday, October 7th 7:40AM-5:30PM
- LOCATION: Meet on 44th St. & 3rd Ave. (Corner for Bus). Farm address is 28700 Main Road, Cutchogue, NY 11935
- CONTACT: Lorraine (email@example.com or 347-967-2444)
- COST: $40.00 Round Trip Tansportation
- Additional Information: Don't forget to dress properly for the weather and wear comfortable foot wear as we will be doing a lot of walking. Please bring extra money for items you might want to buy. You can pack your lunch as it might be cost effective. Price per apple bag: TBD