Pastor Beau Lee is hosting a free beginner's (and low intermediate's) workshop to help you get a good grasp on the basics of guitar in order to be able to play simple worship songs. It's easier than you might expect. Whether you are brand new to your instrument or feel you have been aimlessly fumbling around for awhile, this event will help you get some traction.
Come out for this guitar workshop that will cover the following topics:
• Rhythm. Learn how to strum a handful of useful rhythms (the right way).
• Technique. Learn technique tips that make you sound like you've been playing years longer than you actually have.
• Finger-Picking. Learn to do beautiful finger-picking patterns (and also to play these patterns with a pick).
• Chords. Learn which chords to learn as a beginner.
• Singing & Playing. Learn strategies to help you feel comfortable strumming and singing at the same time.
• Strategy. Learn a plan of future steps for progressing toward the high intermediate level.
• And More.
Bring your guitar if you have one, and it would be great for you to bring a notebook for taking notes as well. We will also have some excellent instructional documents to hand out.
Feel free to let us know if you have any questions that you'd like to see addressed. We're excited to see some progress! Hope you can make it out.