Join us for a one day trip to Washington DC to visit the newly build Museum of the Bible. We will receive a private tour of the old and new testament this will be an unparalleled experience, using cutting-edge technology to bring the Bible to life.
- DAY & TIME: Saturday, December 9th from 6:40AM-10:00PM
- LOCATION: Meet on 34th St between 11th Ave and 12th Ave and will be taking the Mega Bus. Museum address 409 3rd St SW, Washington, DC 20024
- CONTACT: Lorraine (email@example.com or 347-967-2444)
- COST: Estimated $30.00 Round Trip Tansportation and Admission Price TBD
- Additional Information: Please wear comfortable and warm clothing as we will be walking to the Museum from the Washington Station. We will walk by the capital so make sure to bring your cameras. It will be a full day so don't forget to pack lunch and snacks for the trip. There will most likely have a place to buy food so bring extra money. Our tour will be free but they have additional tours you might be interested in for $8 per tour.