Please join the Hope Hill family as we Celebrate God's Love during our annual outreach banquet event! We create a beautiful banquet celebration for a sheltered community in the NYC area and shower them with the love of God through a special dining experience with live music, special faith-inspired gift bags and uplifting expressions of faith, hope, love and thanksgiving.
This event will be for over 200 residents of the Starbright Family Residence in Brooklyn, NY. We will be raising funds to help create this unique outreach event via www.youcaring.com/2017dwgbanquet. Please support by sharing and donating towards this special community event.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED in the following areas: Donations Management, Volunteers Management, Set-up and Breadown, Decor, Hospitality, Foodservice, Performance, Media (Photography, Videography) and More! Please let us know how you can help make this event awesome!
- DAY & TIME: Saturday, 12/2/2017, 4 PM- 8 PM
- LOCATION: Starbright Family Residence- 615 E. 104th Street Brooklyn, NY 11236
- CONTACT: Grace ( email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-691-6048 or 347-933-0196)
- COST: Free but please support our fundraising goal of $5,000 on www.youcaring.com/2017dwgbanquet.
- Who is The Event For: The Whosoevers. We Need Volunteers with a heart to serve in their unique areas as well as artists to use their talents in ministering to the residents of this shelter