Same Study | 2 Different Locations | 2 Different Days
- Tuesdays: Every Tuesday from January 3 - February 21, 7:00-9:00m (hosted at a Hope Hill member's apartment in Battery Park, Manhattan)
- Wednesdays: Every Wednesday from January 4 - February 22, 7:00-9:00pm (hosted at a Hope Hill member's apartment in Brooklyn near Atlantic Terminal)
- Cost: $15 (for workbook and class materials)
- Contact: Renata@HopeHill.com or 608-609-8400
This January & February the women of Hope Hill will be going through an 8-week video-based small group Bible study, called, Restless: Because You Were Made For More by Jennie Allen.
Using the story of Joseph, Jennie explains how his suffering, gifts, story, and relationships fit into the greater story of God-and how your story can do the same. She also introduces Threads – a tool to help you see your own personal story and to uncover and understand the raw materials God has given you to use for his glory and purpose.
Filled with practical tools and biblical teaching, Restless will equip you to:
• Make sense of the seemingly random relationships and activities of life
• Redeem life's hurts and scars
• Place your story in context with God's greater story
• God’s Story
• Holy Spirit
Both the Tuesday and Wednesday Connect Groups can accommodate 10 ladies each. Please RSVP below to confirm your spot.