Hope Hill is seeking a creative Worship Leader who will be responsible for continuing the development of the Hope Hill worship team, leading the 11:00am Sunday worship services and practices, and worship nights. This is a part-time salaried position.
- Select music for Sundays, create chord charts, find music videos for team to learn songs, and send to worship & media technician
- Direct worship practice and continually train and guide worship team and sound technicians
- Oversee the setting up and breaking down of sound and music equipment for Sunday services
- Lead the 11:00am Sunday worship
- Seek new songs to introduce to the congregation
- Continue developing the worship team musically and spiritually
- Seek new volunteers for the worship team
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have a love for God, the Bible, God's people and a strong desire to help congregants to draw close to God through worship
- Be able to assemble a diverse worship team that is capable of performing a diverse range of songs and worship styles to reflect the multi-ethnic diversity of the congregation
- Oversee the following musicians: guitarist, pianist, bass guitarist, electrical guitarist, drummer, sound tech, etc.
- Be proficient in and capable of leading worship with either the guitar or piano
- Understand music theory, able to transpose songs on the spot and help the worship team to do the same
- Exemplify one’s love for God by exuding godly character as outlined in Galatians 5:22-26
- Love people with patience and long-suffering in accordance with I Corinthians 13:4-8
- Meet the character qualifications of deacon as outlined in Titus 1:5-16 and I Timothy 3:1-13
- Possess excellent people skills, emotional intelligence, discernment and wisdom
- Be a consistent, dependable, faithful person full of perseverance
This is a part-time salaried position at $450 per month. 28 hours is expected each month.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume to Renata@HopeHill.com.